Thursday, March 27, 2008

Thinking of You...

Last night Craig picked me up from work after picking his kids up. We were driving down the road and Ali said “look at my owwie”. I looked back and Ali’s injury was, apparently, on her middle finger. I started laughing hysterically and told Ali to show her dad. She did and then we launched into a list of choice people that Ali should "show her owwie" to.

Craig and I laughed so hard that he practically had to stop driving. I then asked her to show us again so that we could take advantage of the perfect photo opp.

Craig just sent me the picture in an email with the subject line “Thinking of You...”.

Awwww, thanks Honey!





2 comments:

Jacci said...

LOL!!!! That is so funny.

Petra said...

Hilarious. And I'm so delighted to see that you have a blog! I'll have to add you to my links.

And if you email me, I'll tell you what recipe I used for honey cookies: (my first name).(my last name) at gmail dot com.